Prepare to ace your exam!
Did you know? The Canadian Public Service hired over 45,000 people in 2016.
Public Service Program
The recruitment process can take several months. When you register to the Public Service Program you will have access to our online resources for 12 months. Prepare on your own time and at your own pace.
- Minimum of 5 full-length simulated exams for each test
- WCPT - Written Communication Proficiency Test
- GSPAT-120 - Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation Test
- GCT1-207 - General Competency Test: Level 1
- GCT2-314 - General Competency Test: Level 2
- GRT - Graduate Recruitment Test
- OST-200 - Office Skills Test
- GIT-310/320 - General Intelligence Test
- SJT-318 - Situational Judgment Test
- UIT-CA- Unsupervised Internet Test of Cognitive Ability
- Wonderlic- Wonderlic Personnel Cognitive Skills Test
- SLE- Written Expression Secondary Language Evaluation (SLE S2 - ENGLISH ONLY)
- PSEE-373 & 375 - Public Service Entrance Exams - Reasoning (373) & Judgement (375)
Note: Test of Judgment has only 3 practice exams in a different format than the actual exam.
Why Public Service Prep?
With a staff of skilled technical writers, PublicServicePrep has designed customized written exams for the Canadian Public Service exam you are writing. Our practice Exams are developed with the same format and content as the real tests. This ensures you are spending your time and money on the correct preparation and training material. Don't waste your money on generic practice exams that do not reflect the Exam that you will be writing.